Well, here goes nothing! I am making an attempt to write about our life as the Garrisons. We started this journey September 3rd, 2006 with our wedding. We added to our family of 3 on June 23rd, 2008 with the addition of baby Mary Victoria. This has been an amazing journey that I am so proud of.
I now have 2 amazing girls, my 14 year old stepdaughter and now baby Mary. My poor husband, he is in a house full of estrogen!
Josh is working for an auto glass company again. He seems to be happy and working more than ever! I am working for Philadelphia Insurance Companies out of Tempe, AZ and I love it. I am lucky to have wonderful coworkers. Jordan is going to a charter school that she loves. She is involved in dance/cheer. She seems to really enjoy it. Also, there are apparently a lot of cute boys there, which is very important in your teen years! Mary is in daycare and everyone there loves her. They give her way too much attention, so she is quickly becoming spoiled!
I will post more when I figure this all out and upload photos as soon as possible. Have a wonderful day!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment